2011年12月1日星期四

A Letter to My (present) Self

Dearest Ling,

You're always my best friend.
You know all my longings, accompany me in every moment. You are the only one who understand me throughly. I love you more than anyone, yet I'm not always be good to you. I filled you with unnecessary suffering and pressure; wasted your time; made you confused of priority in life... I know I shouldn't blame you for the past, those childish behavior and thoughts, without which I can't possibly know how much you grew. I just can't help it. Sorry for being harsh and mean. I shall be nicer to you and people around. That's why I write this letter to you, to reconcile with you.

Life is hard, and I know you're now in the turning point of life: nearly graduate, exploring for the possibilities, wondering what lies ahead, confused, worried, nervous yet excited. Hey, remember what Rancho said in "3 idiots"? He said: "the heart scares easily, you have to trick it, however big the problem is, tell your heart: all is well... you gain courage". That's what I wanna tell you: all is well my dear, all is well. There's nothing to worry about. You have God to rely on; you have a mum who love you wholeheartedly; you have friends who care, so what's the big deal even if you hit the stone later?

You have already improved my friend, more open and willing to try, just not enough! What you're lacking is passion. You need to find your goal, find your love. Breathe hard and deep my dear. Love yourself and live this life passionately, you won't regret.

Forever yours,
Ling

沒有留言:

發佈留言