2011年7月25日星期一

1st day in Vancouver

Save the trouble for finding a way of Chinese typing, I'll just use my limited English to write.

Arrived vancouver safetly yesterday, everything's fine except my spoken english n what happened this morning-- I've heard that there was a man holding a gun next to my hostel (don't know did anyone hurt or other details), and it happened just 20mins or so before I got back to the hostel. The fact is, I had passed the hostel few mins back to take photos before really get back to it, so it seems quite "close" to me.

Suddenly not feeling so well this afternoon, my stomach complains, and I feel like vomit. I wonder whether it's the food, (I now realised how unadaptable I am, I miss rice!) the weather or my own problem, (jetlag?) but I definitely don't wanna fall sick at the first few days in vancouver. You know, physically unwell can make one weak psychologically, I can't stop crying in a cafe, feeling sorry for myself.


The Cambie Hostel

2 則留言:

  1. Take care! Going aboard does need some getting used to. Remember to call home when you are really stressed. there are always someone willing to listen.

    回覆刪除
  2. Thank you!
    I didn't have much problem at 1st, if not for the physical problem, but now seems a bit fragile.

    回覆刪除