2013年2月23日星期六

Resignation

So I finally resigned from the current job (on 18 Feb), which one might say's kinda irrational as I did not find another job yet. It's like a "chicken rib": not too bad, yet tasteless. Well, at least I made it for a year. That's the promise I made to myself.

And, I'm thinking of applying for a MA degree these days. Or, maybe I can't call it "thinking", cause I've already made up my mind to apply. Worth trying. Though I don't really have confident that they'll take me. And I'm super scared when it comes to interview. (Provided that I can have an interview)

My mind's always in a mess. I don't know what I want, I don't know where I'm heading, I do things of little value, I have no (or not much) passion in life... ... pathetic. I guess I just need a break, some time to think. Or is it? I can cheat myself with the word "resting is to prepare for farther walk", but the truth is, I just don't know what I'm doing.

And you know what? I'm going to have a trip with ppl that I don't wanna be, to a place that I'm not keen to, just because I found it hard to turn down the invitation and that I wanna flee from the present status and that my mum won't allow me to travel alone because of my heart problem.

How very funny.

=========================================================
(發完神經。轉話題。)

昨天在公司感覺到地震呢。
就在專心打字的時候。
如我這樣的粗線條,還是第一次。
起初以為自己又病發了,但感覺又不似。

然後跟同事半帶笑地說:「我唔要死係度啊~啊~啊~」

如果世界將要崩塌,我希望先好好看它一看。
可能的話,請陪伴。
好嗎?

沒有留言:

發佈留言