2011年11月21日星期一

Celebrate with Ruby & Eunice

Got up so early to have breakfast with Mandy, but in fact, both of us were not eating much. Mostly is about chatting. I'm kinda disturbed by the "zi" sound produced by her when the old lady behind accidentally kicked her chair. For me, it's kinda "over-reacted" and mean, because the lady was sort of embarrassed and already apologize, but she didn't even care to give her a "never mind". Made me think of one incident in the pass, when I took MTR with her, a man stepped on her toe, and she stared the guy angrily with the complain "it hurts!" I know, it did hurt, but one should also consider others feeling. You can be angry, but it's not necessary for you to show and give others a hard time. I didn't mean to "put myself in the high ground", I have many shortcomings. It just made me uncomfortable. OR, is it because... the many little cracks between that make me more harsh to her?

Went to church afterward, when I listened to the ballad, I have the desire of crying, which made me wonder whether I am under much pressure or so.

Back home, rushed for the group project, I was kinda proud of myself when I saw the final version.

Read some books, then took the MTR to MK celebrating birthday with Ruby and Eunice. Listening "last smile" of love psychedelico, I noticed the girl sitting next to me, and wondering whether she's the blogger that I usually read.

Had a good time with friends.

Back home, planned to check email, take a shower, and sleep. Then saw a email message from a teacher, which made me rather angry that I couldn't help calling Eunice, asked her to check the email. How come a GROUP PROJECT is assessed by individual parts? I mean, it's normal to evaluate base on individual presentation skills, but how come you wanna GROUP project divided into several parts and will not count the overall structure? and you didn't mention anything until several days before the presentation? so what's the meaning for my previous efforts? I decided to send a email to him TODAY. I know it's not good for one to reply an email when one is in one's temper, but I can't wait until tomorrow. Anyway, I had sent the email for Eunice to take a look before sending to the teacher. See what would happen later.

沒有留言:

發佈留言